The thought leadership conference and exhibition, the AI Expo North America is set to arrive in Silicon Valley at the end of the month (29-30 Nov) and will bring together leaders from key industries covering Marketing, HR Recruitment, Finance, Automotive, Education, Industrial, Developer, Enterprise and Consumer sectors.
With four dedicated AI conference tracks, over 9000 + attendees, 300+ speakers, 300+ exhibitors and 3 co-located events, the AI Expo is one for technology enthusiasts and business leaders’ calendars.
Topics covered over the two-day conference include Enterprise AI application, AI development, big data, analytics, business intelligence, chatbots and virtual assistants with industry leading speakers from Google, Mastercard, Linkedin, Airbnb, Kia Motors, Uber, Sephora and many more. Learn about what to expect from the AI conference tracks at the show below.
AI in the Enterprise (29 Nov)
Day 1 of the AI event focuses on the application of artificial intelligence within organisations and will feature AI in the Enterprise and AI for Developers conference tracks, along with the AI, IoT and Blockchain exhibition over both days. Attendees will learn how to capitalize on AI developments and strategies whilst also taking into consideration how artificial intelligence might affect their employees.
The AI in the Enterprise track focuses on enabling intelligent business in the cognitive era.
- AI powered business intelligence. Learn how AI creates new business value, how to build an AI first strategy and the benefits of adopting business intelligence analysis to support both strategical and tactical decision-making.
- The application of Deep Learning within an Enterprise. A case study that features leading speakers from Paypal, Sephora, The Weather Company, Abbyy and Tractica. See first-hand how large companies are deploying machine learning within companies.
- How to avoid big data discrimination featuring a leading lawyer from Harris, Wiltshie Grannis LLP.
- Connecting Deep Learning with the Internet of Things and Blockchain featuring the Vice President of product and strategy, machine learning and AI at BNY Mellon. See the impact AI has had on the financial sector and the wider tech ecosystem and learn why and when to move from predictive analytics to deep learning.
- Building an AI strategy for Enterprise. A panel featuring real use cases from leading speakers from Walmart, Honeywell, Jet, Autodesk and Topbots.
- Big Data – Creating Intelligent Data Models featuring prominent speakers from LinkedIn, Airbnb, Paypal, Ancestry and Tractica.
- How to build AI for Next Generation Cyber Security. Learn how AI and big data will help the good people win and how to manage the certainties and uncertainties from Bill Yue Chen, Chief Security Architect from
AI in Consumer Digital Transformation (30 Nov)
Day 2 of the AI event concentrates on fuelling the customer experience using the latest tools of artificial intelligence, featuring AI in Consumer Digital Transformation and Bot Virtual Assistant Development conference tracks. The sessions will demonstrate how to create personalised, instant interactions and how to make predictive product recommendations.
Key sessions from the AI in Consumer Digital Transformation include:
- A keynote from Geeta Wilson from Humana on how to leverage artificial intelligence in digital transformation.
- A panel on chatbots – the next generation of messaging apps featuring leaders from MoneyGram, Foursquare, TGI Friday’s and AIMA.
- Learn about the role of AI/ML in ecommerce from Wayfair’s Associate Director of Data Science.
- A case study on AI algorithms to predict the expectations of luxury customers from Ana Brant, the director of Global Guest Experience and Innovation at the Dorchester Collection.
- A panel on revolutionising customer experiences through the use of AI, featuring industry leading speakers from Kia Motors America, Uber, The Dorchester Collection and Forrester.
- How AI is being used in the Banking Finance sectors featuring Steve Ellis from Wells Fargo.
Find out more about the other conference tracks and industry leading speakers here: https://www.ai-expo.net/northamerica/
There really is plenty to get involved in over the two-day AI conference and exhibition. Embrace the AI revolution and harness the full potential of AI by registering for your free or paid expo pass.
Take advantage of the ticket promotion ending at midnight on the 10th of November.
Find out more about the other events in the world series:
AI Expo Global – 18-19th April 2018, Olympia, London
AI Expo Europe – 1-2nd October 2018, RAI, Amsterdam
Comment this news or article